Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Jessica's a mommy!

This morning I opened my inbox to receive a pleasant surprise. Sheree Porter, mother of the now Jessica Kerr, emailed me a link to Jessica's new maternity pictures. You have probably seen a few pics of Jessica throughout the website from her wedding this past December 30th.



She was one of the most beautiful and photogenic brides I have ever seen. The amazing exchange between the camera and Jessica was captured by the phenomenal Meg Baisden. Not only did Meg photograph Jessica's bridal shoot, engagement shoot, and wedding, she also shot Jessica's maternity photos. By far, Meg is one of the BEST photographers I have ever met. She even shot my wedding!
When all the wedding plans have been executed and the big day has come and gone; it really means a lot when we are still able to keep in touch with the clients and families we have grown to care about. I am very excited to welcome baby Kerr to the YFA family. If this baby is anything like her mother or grandmother I am sure she will be beautiful, humble, and amazingly kind. Here are a couple of pictures from the photo shoot:


Glowing isn't even the word to describe Jessica. As soon as baby arrives I will post more pictures of the happy family.

BTW, Sheree if you are reading this let me know when we should start planning the shower!!!!
Congrats Jessica & John!

2 comments:

CharlesBaisden said...

Seriously...when is that shower?!

~ Charles Baisden
Meg Baisden Photography

The Kerr's said...

Sharia! I JUST saw this!!!!!! What can I say; I am in tears! You are too much girl. When can we get together? Date and time please...