Thursday, July 5, 2007

Big Brother is back!

Now I know most people come on here to read about wedding "stuff." But, since this blog is a little bit of me as well as a little bit of wedding I just have to share this tid bit.

I am an self-proclaimed, full fledged Big Brother fanatic! Anyone who knows me well knows that I LOVE 2 television shows; first and foremost Young and the Restless and second Big Brother. Unfortunately, BB only comes on during the summer every year so when a new season starts I am happier than a my son in Dylan's Candy Bar.

Recently, I have recruited Kristy Chenell, Senior Wedding Sales Manager for the Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes, to the Y & R Fan Club while chatting up the daily Young and Restless gossip over lunch. Now, I am looking for some faithful Big Brother fans to join my club.

Just in case you don't know...tune in tonight at 8 to CBS...let the games begin!!!!!!!

Remember to CELEBRATE life!

-Sharia

No comments: